Check here regularly for our live and online auctions for estate sales, bankruptcies, liquidations, and consignment auctions.Click Here
Real and honest evaluation of machinery and equipment for the McMinnville area. One of our main specialties here at MidSouth Auctions and Appraisals is capital assets liquidation which includes transportation, construction and agricultural equipment. We are the most reliable equipment broker in this region, and we will, therefore, help you in successfully selling your machinery, heavy equipment or farm equipment.
Our Equipment brokerage services include helping you in selling the following……
- Used Equipment on Auction Time
- Used Machinery
- Used Construction Equipment
- Farm Equipment
MidSouth Auctions and Appraisals employees personalized tactics in marketing your assets since every piece of equipment is unique. Additionally, every client has their own unique needs. This means that there will be different needs when it comes to turnaround time and logistics based on the specific situation of the client. We believe that selling our client’s equipment should be tailored according to his/her demands to ensure that the return on investment is maximized. We treat our client’s machinery or equipment as our own, and that helps us in providing your assets with the best representation.
Below are 5 main advantages of selling equipment at an auction (either online or onsite)…..
- There are many potential buyers, and therefore there is a high rate of competitive bidding.
- There are no negotiations.
- Your machinery and equipment will be marketed nationwide.
- You can set the place and time the sale will happen.
- Selling on an auction is usually a fast process that has a quick turnaround.
What to consider when selecting the right Auction Company
- Getting a written contract.
- Getting details on how the process will be conducted and the role you will play.
- Inquire about how the auction marketing will be conducted and the people that will be targeted. The auction result is greatly affected by how effective the marketing is.
- If the auction is being conducted onsite, it is important to inquire about the auction cleanup and setup.
- Last but not least, acquire references and do a follow up on the auction company.
Our Auction Services
Go ahead and check our website for both online and live auctions. Our auctions include consignment, liquidations, bankruptcies and estate sales. We carry out auctions for machinery, heavy equipment, construction equipment and farm equipment. Our resources include AuctionTime.com as one avenue for helping you in selling your equipment. We will ensure your asset receives a nationwide exposure and also ensure that you maximize your return on investment.