Check here regularly for our live and online auctions for estate sales, bankruptcies, liquidations, and consignment auctions.Click Here
Real honest auctions of equipment and machinery for Jackson, Tennessee, and the Mid South. At Midsouth auctions and appraisals, we study the liquidation and marketing of areas like agricultural, construction, and transportation equipment. If you need to sell farm machinery, heavy equipment, or devices MidSouth is the most dependable equipment agent around.
MidSouth is your best choice in Jackson Tennessee for Used Equipment Merchants!
As Equipment Agents we will help you:
- Selling Your Farm Equipment
- Selling Your Used Construction Equipment
- Selling Your Used Machinery
MidSouth takes a very personal path to determine how to market your assets because no two pieces of pre-utilized equipment are identical. Each client has their own needs and desires; asset type, logistics, and time of turnaround will vary based on your situation and the assets you want sold. Selling your things should be customized according to your needs and grant you maximum returns. At MidSouth we arrange each piece of equipment or machinery that we sell as if we owned it, making sure you get the highest possible price for your asset!
There are multiple benefits from marketing equipment at an onsite or online auction, but the first 5 reasons are:
- Auctions offer an immediate sell with minimal turnaround time
- Sellers are empowered to set the time and place of their sale
- Professional auctions provide nationwide marketing for machinery and equipment
- There are no negotiations to worry about
- Auctions offer competitive bidding from many prospective buyers
Choosing an Auction Company to sell your items should be a simple process if you follow these steps:
- Get a written contract to review
- Ask for details about what’s involved and what responsibilities you might have
- Inquire about the setting of the auction, including how it will be marketed and when/where it will take place. An auction is mainly influenced by the marketing behind it, so onsite auctions should prompt questions about setting up and cleaning up. Be sure to get all necessary references and follow up with all relevant personnel!
For MidSouth Auctions and Appraisals, be sure to visit our website frequently for details regarding online and live auctions. This includes auctions for liquidations, bankruptcies, estate sales, and consignment auctions. We can hold auctions for used machinery and equipment, including farm equipment, construction equipment, and heavy equipment.
Our partnership with AuctionTIme.com will help you sell your used equipment for maximum value. This means access to national bidders without having to leave the amenities of your home!