Check here regularly for our live and online auctions for estate sales, bankruptcies, liquidations, and consignment auctions.Click Here
We are a preferred platform for fair auctions of equipment & machinery for Manchester TN. At MidSouth Auctions and Appraisals, we’ve mastered the art of capital asset liquidation. Our extensive knowledge of agricultural, transportation, and construction equipment means getting fair deals for both a seller and a buyer. We pride ourselves in reliability as a Manchester, TN used machinery and equipment broker. If you’re in Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, or Kentucky and you need to sell, you need to give us a call!
As your professional equipment brokers in Manchester, we can help you by:
- Selling Your Farm Equipment
- Selling Your Used Construction Equipment
- Selling Your Used Machinery
MidSouth Auctions and Appraisals doesn’t use a template method to calculate value. Instead, we take in the unique characteristics of your assets, deciding what might make them a strong sell. This not only helps us determine how to market your machinery and equipment, but figure out your needs as a client to cover things like asset type, logistics of the potential auction, turnaround time. Selling your equipment and machinery is a personal experience, and why shouldn’t it fit your singular needs?
Our pledge at MidSouth is to treat each item like it was part of our collection. This instills confidence in the seller that we will help them, and confidence in the buyer once they see how we care for each asset.
There are a number of benefits to selling equipment through an onsite or online auction:
- Auctions offer an immediate sell with minimal turnaround time
- Sellers are empowered to set the time and place of their sale
- Professional auctions provide nationwide marketing for machinery and equipment
- There are no negotiations to worry about
- Auctions offer competitive bidding from many prospective buyers
Choosing an Auction Company to sell your items should be a simple process if you follow these steps:
- Get a written contract to review
- Ask for details about what’s involved and what responsibilities you might have
- Inquire about the setting of the auction, including how it will be marketed and when/where it will take place. An auction is mainly influenced by the marketing behind it, so onsite auctions should prompt questions about setting up and cleaning up. Be sure to get all necessary references and follow up with all relevant personnel!
For MidSouth Auctions and Appraisals, be sure to visit our website frequently for details regarding online and live auctions. This includes auctions for liquidations, bankruptcies, estate sales, and consignment auctions. We can hold auctions for used machinery and equipment, including farm equipment, construction equipment, and heavy equipment.
Our partnership with AuctionTIme.com will help you sell your used equipment for maximum value. This means access to national bidders without having to leave the amenities of your home!