Check here regularly for our live and online auctions for estate sales, bankruptcies, liquidations, and consignment auctions.Click Here
Real and fair appraisals of equipment and machinery for Dunlap Tennessee and the Mid South. At Midsouth auctions and appraisals, we give all types of appraisals like agricultural, building, and moving equipment. MidSouth is the most dependable around if you need a certified appraiser for farm equipment, heavy equipment, or machinery. If you need a professional appraiser for farm machinery, heavy equipment, or appliances MidSouth is the most qualified around.
MidSouth is your best choice in the area of Dunlap, Tennessee for Equipment & Machinery Appraisals!
As Equipment Brokers we will help you…
- Sell Your Farm Equipment
- Sell Your Used Construction Equipment
- Sell Your Used Machinery
MidSouth uses a very intimate way to determine how to sell your assets because no two pieces of used tools are the exact same. At MidSouth we order each piece of equipment or machinery that we sell as if it were our very own, making sure you get the highest possible price of your asset! Each and every customer has their individual conditions; asset type, logistics, and time of turnaround will vary based on your specific situation. Selling your things should be done specifically according to your needs and maximize your returns.
There are many benefits from selling equipment at an onsite or online auction, but one of the first 5 reasons are…
- Our auctions offer an immediate sell with minimal turnaround time
- Sellers are empowered to set the time and place of their sale
- Professional auctions provide nationwide marketing for machinery and equipment
- There are no negotiations to worry about
- Auctions offer competitive bidding from many prospective buyers
Choosing an Auction Company to sell your items should be a simple process if you follow these steps:
- Get a written contract to review
- Ask for details about what’s involved and what responsibilities you might have
- Inquire about the setting of the auction, including how it will be marketed and when/where it will take place. An auction is mainly influenced by the marketing behind it, so onsite auctions should prompt questions about setting up and cleaning up. Be sure to get all necessary references and follow up with all relevant personnel!
We also have sales of farm equipment, construction equipment, heavy equipment, and machinery. Check our website periodically for live and online auctions for estate sales, bankruptcies, liquidations, and consignment auctions.
We have paired up with AuctionTime.com to help you to sell your equipment for top-dollar prices from the convenience of your home while offering you a nationwide display.